- Thrilling primate watching.
- Experience unique sightings & Impressive landscape in Western Uganda.
- Exciting chimpanzees forest walk in the Kibale forest.
- Spectacular Lake Bunyonyi & visiting traditional healer.
- See the amazing game & birdlife on Kazinga Channel Launch cruise.
- Basket weaving experience.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest Park.
Day 1: Fort portal – Crater walk
Day 2: Kibale Forest National Park – Swamp Walk & Chimp Tracking
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Parks & Bwindi National Park
Day 6: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Gorilla Tracking & Lake Bunyonyi
Day 7: Transfer back to Entebbe
Please contact our tour consultant for detailed price information via email; email@example.com
- Meet and greet at Airport, Airport pick up and drop off
- Accommodations with meals as mentioned on itinerary ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- 1 Chimpanzee permit fee ($150)
- 1 liter of Bottled water per person per day in the car
- 4×4 custom built safari vehicle with gas (Toyota Hiace Van or similar) with knowledgeable +English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to Parks
- International flights.
- Hotel on arrival date in Kampala and departure date in Entebbe
- Visa for Uganda ($50) , East Africa tourist visa ($100) which is valid in Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya for 90 days. It can be obtained at Entebbe/kigali airport.
- Gorilla permit costs $600 (we arrange it for you)
- All optional activities mentioned on itinerary
- Travel Insurances
- Meals not mentioned on itinerary and beverages, meals on arrival & departure dates
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
- All drinks and personal entertainment
- 1 boat ride on kazinga channel, 1 game drive in kasenyi and Ishasha area